Marketing Analyst - Fertiliser - Flexible Location - L061
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Marketing Analyst for a flourishing Global organisation; our client is a progressive Company operating in the fertiliser sector. The successful candidate will assist the research department to drive sales and customer retention in support of the business objectives.
- Create meaningful analysis, reports, presentations and strategy documents.
- External data gathering, analysis, reporting, market conditions and future forecasting.
- Updates of marketing materials to meet customer marketing plans and pitches.
- Demonstrate analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills as part of customer engagement and marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate problem solving in developing a new product and market.
- Contribute to programmes that are large scale and comprised of multiple projects and work streams.
- Degree related to business/marketing.
- Fertiliser industry experience essential.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to use initiative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt in a continually changing business and work environment.
- Expert in the use of technology for content updates and strategic planning.
- Demonstrable interest in global business and markets.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills.
Salary: A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential. None of your details will be passed to third parties without your prior approval. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440