R & D Agronomist - East Anglia - L060
De Lacy Executive is seeking to recruit an R & D Agronomist to join a successful research team working on agricultural research relating to crop protection, agrochemicals and crop varieties. The expanding business explores technical activities involving field and lab studies providing a range of opportunities for the ideal candidate.
- Provide technical support and assistance in all aspects of regulatory field studies and experiments, within defined technical and quality guidelines and operating procedures.
- To conduct small plot safety and efficacy experiments to assess and record the effects of a wide range of agrochemicals and other agricultural inputs.
- Must be conversant with the necessary procedures and protocols including safety and efficacy.
- Preferably have at least 3+ years' experience in field trials.
- Experience in working to stringent technical and quality guidelines is essential.
- Ideally candidates will be a graduate/HND in Agriculture/Plant Science/Biology.
- Ideally BASIS qualified
- Must be motivated, energetic and enthusiastic, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team when required.
- Farming and arable crop growing experiences is essential.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- Full driving licence essential.
Salary: A competitive salary is offered dependant on experience, car and excellent benefits package. Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440