Agronomist - Lothian - L058
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Arable Agronomist for a very successful company servicing farmers on a national scale. Our client holds a well-established agronomy team and seeks a candidate to join this progressive and well respected Company.
The ideal candidate will deliver a service on all crop production aspects, hold a sound understanding of farm output and provide appropriate advice. The candidate will initiate strong relationships with customers, trial and technical teams supporting initiatives and developing own product and customer knowledge.
- Previous arable agronomy experience - arable farm management/trials/research/crop protection will all be considered.
- Candidates ideally will have a relevant HND or Degree in Agriculture, Science, or similar.
- BASIS is desirable, not essential.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- A confident and determined manner to succeed in a commercial sales role.
- Attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work and managing changing workloads.
- Full driving licence.
- Computer literacy for the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Salary; A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications, company car and pension.
Interested?Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.