Trials Officer - Yorkshire - L056
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Trials Officer to join a well-established team based in Yorkshire.
Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for the elements required within the trials sector of which will be implemented at the Trials Centre and external sites. The candidate will be highly motivated and ideally have experience of in trial but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of seed, drilling and establishing plots.
- Assist with the day to day management of trial sites.
- To help in the preparation of chemical solutions and spray as required.
- Assist in plant and soil sampling and disease assessments as required.
- Ensure all trial protocols are adhered to within the strict time frames.
- Ensure plots are harvested on time and correct grain samples taken and sent to laboratories.
- To supervise of trials assistants and harvest students as required.
- To notify trials teams and key stakeholders with regular updates relating to trial progression.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- A flexible approach to working hours due to seasonal demands.
- Computer literacy for the use Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, prioritising workloads, meeting deadlines, attention to detail and managing a varied workload in a busy environment.
- A full driving licence.
- Adhere to health and safety policies.
- PA1 and PA6 licenses are desirable.
Salary; A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential. None of your details will be passed to third parties without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultants:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440