Dairy Equipment Area Sales Manager - North/North West - JR078
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find a Dairy Equipment Area Sales Manager to cover the territory of the North and North West of the UK for a reputable and long-established Business within the Dairy Sector. Reporting to the directors and being supported technically from the head office, this home-based role will require the successful candidate to sell dairy equipment which will include products such as automatic milking parts, cow comfort supplies, calf housing, teat dips and feeding solutions. Working under a well-known brand, the motivated Area Sales Manager will work from home but will have a consistent approach to on farm calling and engaging with the dairy farming community.
- Develop knowledge of the product range to enable effective sales.
- Grow the Dairy Equipment business within the territory.
- Closing sales, including collection of payments.
- Feeding back competitor and market information to the wider organisation.
- Compilation of weekly activity reports.
- Updating CRM system.
- Knowledge of dairy farming is essential to this role.
- Experience in sales.
- A technical dairy background is preferred although ongoing training and support will be given where required.
- Motivation and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231