Agricultural Commodities- Business Manager- North West - JR076
On behalf of their client, De Lacy Executive are seeking a professional Business Manager to manage and introduce new suppliers into the companies supply chain whilst overseeing contracts and closing deals on key accounts for the business. The business is a well-established company serving farmers and agricultural businesses across the UK with an outstanding reputation. Working from the head office, the right candidate will lead a trading team as well as making key decisions to improve the businesses development strategy. Another element of the role will be to provide general commercial support to the UK sales team as required to help them to achieve the goals and targets set by the company. The appointed individual will be a self-starter, with ambition and determination, who is able to work coherently in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet with potential and existing suppliers to obtain proficient quality and supply into the company.
- Negotiate and close deals on bulk loads of products.
- Support and lead the trading team to develop the business.
- Ensure excellent customer service is being maintained throughout the team.
- Manage the contracts of key accounts.
- Excellent business acumen.
- A strong team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to recognise business opportunities for the supply chain.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Experience in sales and/or trading.
- An agricultural background.
- Good communication skills- written and verbal.
- IT literate.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available for the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440