Customer Account Manager- Anglia - JR075
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find an organised and business minded account manager to support a busy seed processing team based in Anglia. This role will enable the right candidate to proactively build relationships with farmers, seed breeders and agricultural merchants on a daily basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate to become part of a well-respected and established business that operates throughout the UK. A full training package is provided for the successful candidate.
- Support the delivery and application of seed processing services.
- Advise and guide customers on the business portfolio.
- Communicate well across all levels to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Respond to customer enquires in a professional manner.
- Recognise key business opportunities during daily operations.
- A positive and motivated attitude.
- An agricultural background is preferred.
- Flexibility around harvest time may be required from time to time.
- Fully IT literate.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A professional telephone manner.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440