Senior Poultry Benchmarking Manager- East Midlands - JR070
On behalf of their client, De Lacy Executive are searching for enthusiastic candidate, who is passionate about high standards within the poultry supply chain. The business is a highly respected and successful company, dedicated to quality food production and operates throughout the UK and Ireland. Dealing with all aspects of the live production process, the right candidate will ensure all stages of the process are operating efficiently and complying with statutory regulations from the feed mill to the farms.
- Ensure optimal bird quality and supply before processing.
- Work with internal customers to advise on cost control and reduction.
- Optimise the performance of all hatcheries, feed mills and farms within the complex.
- Train and mentor employees involved with live bird operations.
- Work alongside the technical and process development team to ensure equipment in maintained and checked where necessary.
- Deliver the best performance in all aspects of bird welfare.
- To comply with statutory and regulatory requirements in food safety.
- Extensive experience within a poultry business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A relevant degree.
- Budget management experience.
- In depth knowledge of welfare standards.
- Experience in improving broiler, hatchery and feed mill operations.
- Strong people management skills.
- An excellent package is available to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440