Senior Insurance Business Manager- South West Wales - SG050
De Lacy Executive has been acquired to find a suitable candidate for a senior position in a highly successful rural insurance business. This role will over see the merger of two thriving offices within the South West Wales area. The right candidate with have a great deal of business acumen and be passionate about keeping up to date with issues and challenges faced for Welsh and British farmers. This important role will inspire and influence two teams to grow and support the already strong customer base.
- Offer a range of expert advise on insurance and risk management services provided by the business.
- Ensure the effective running of two offices within the SW Wales area.
- Lead and mentor team members to enable business development.
- Develop strong relationships with members and customers.
- Represent local farmers and rural businesses within the community.
- Experience in team management.
- A strong understanding of rural affairs.
- Ideally a strong agricultural background.
- Experience within an insurance business is preferable.
- An excellent team player and effective communicator.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent salary that reflects the seniority of this position is available for the successful candidate.
Interested to know more? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401