Trainee Dairy Sales Specialist - Central England - JR067
On behalf of our client, De Lacy Executive are seeking a motivated individual with previous dairy farming experience to join a growing and successful business. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a dairy background seeking a commercial role within the agricultural industry.
Working from home, the successful candidate will be trained on the companies' products and be expected to sell this range to farmers within an agreed territory.
- Develop the business and increase sales within a territory.
- Keep up to date with relevant training and trends within the market.
- Communicate effectively across the whole team.
- Use a high level of initiative to seek out business opportunities.
- Provide trusted advice to ensure the correct use of products.
- Previous dairy farming experience.
- An understanding of dairy nutrition and the importance of optimising forage.
- Previous sales experience preferred but not essential.
- A relevant degree would be an advantage.
- A strong relationship builder.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package, including company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440