Assistant Feed Mill Manager- North East - JR062
De Lacy Executive are seeking an experienced, hands-on assistant Feed Mill Manager to join a highly successful, UK company which is benefiting from rapid and sustained expansion. You will be required to efficiently and effectively manage the daily production and distribution functions for the animal compound feed mill, ensuring compliance with industry legislation & codes of practice. This is an exciting role that could offer the successful candidate a solid and progressive career opportunity.
- Responsible for all onsite feed operations, planning and production of all customers' orders ensuring timely delivery.
- Accurate stock control of all raw materials and finished products onsite.
- Health and Safety and Environmental Management on site.
- Overseeing the scheduling of plant and vehicles to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Budget control for production, transport and maintenance operations.
- Ensuring mill hygiene, feed quality and environmental standards are met in accordance with UFAS, company procedures, statutory regulations and customer requirements.
- Ensure the required levels of mill / site maintenance and statutory regulations are met.
- Contributing to strategy and business improvement.
- Experience in feed mill management.
- The ability to understand the importance of product quality and will have the ability to make decisions.
- Excellent people skills to effectively manage or learn to manage the production teams.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- An effective communicator.
- Fully IT literate.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the applicant.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440