Agricultural Business Development Manager - Home-based - JR055
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find a motivated Agricultural Business Development Manager to drive sales and expand business within an agreed territory. Our client is a leading global company that is rapidly growing with a strong reputation for providing calcium carbonate solutions to a variety of sectors. This diverse role requires an individual with entruprenaurial spirit and a passion for agriculture. With a broad knowledge of agronomy, crop and animal nutrition, the right candidate will be confident in technical sales at B2B level.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, merchants and retailers.
- Increase sales and thereby grow the business.
- Manage existing accounts and identifying new areas to grow the business.
- Provide market feedback concerning product requirements and competition.
- Strong commercial experience in the agricultural industry.
- Sales experience.
- Preferably FACTS qualified.
- A relevant degree.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered to reflect the importance of the role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440