Ruminant Nutritionist - UK - JR054
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Ruminant Nutritionist for a renowned and leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of animal health products and veterinary pharmaceuticals. The successful candidate, reporting to the Ruminant Director, will be personable, innovative and knowledgeable with a passion for the science behind the ruminant diets. In this home based role, you will be responsible for supporting the ruminant nutrition activity within the company and occasionally within other group companies. The role is to provide excellence in terms of ruminant nutrition and ensure the needs of the customers are met in terms of nutritional advice and product capability, in line with our client's role as a leading innovative nutritional business.
- Provide technical support to customers and colleagues
- Prepare regular technical articles and web news
- Complete product management, with support from the Ruminant Director, of existing ruminant products including their marketing, promotion and development.
- Establish customer contacts and take responsibility for account management including sales and margin
- In association with the Ruminant Director review the development and implementation of the marketing strategy in the ruminant sector.
- Either recently graduated or with more significant ruminant related experience.
- Fully computer literate
- Experience of working as part of a team and on own initiative
- Willingness to travel internationally when required.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely (both written and verbally); and experience in organising, prioritising and completing work to tight deadlines
- You will possess a high level of numeracy and literacy.
- A full UK driving licence is required.
Remuneration: A competitive package that reflects this unique position is on offer for the right candidate and includes salary and other benefits.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440