Animal Nutrition- Product Management- East Midlands - JR053
A unique and exciting opportunity is available for a driven individual, experienced in feed additives to become immersed in product and business management for a range of feed additives and preservative products. In addition to this responsibility, the right candidate will influence important marketing decisions and become a leader in the ideas that successfully launch new products into the industry. The successful candidate will be working from the head office of a large and well-respected company. However, there is the option for a degree of homeworking as long as the right applicant has a good presence in the office.
- Keep up to date and current on all relevant market trends.
- Identify area for development in the product range.
- Train account managers on all aspects of products in order to increase volume of products sold.
- Work closely with the marketing team to increase product awareness.
- Provide ongoing support to key customers.
- Understand the technical make up of products along with its benefits in feed.
- Experience in the Animal feed industry.
- Preferably a relevant degree.
- Proven sales or marketing experience.
- A technical ability to communicate the breakdown and benefits of additives and preservatives clearly.
- A strong team player.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440