Poultry and Game Hygiene Specialist- South West - JR051
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to recruit a Poultry and Game Hygiene Specialist to work for a successful, growing family business in the South West. The right candidate will provide technical advice on farm covering a range of bio security, health and hygiene products. This role is focused on poultry and game farms covering the South West.
- Offer training and support for customers through trusted bio security and hygiene advice.
- Conduct audits and create hygiene programmes.
- Sell a range of bio security, health and hygiene products.
- Seek out and create sales opportunities for the business.
- Manage and maintain an organised sales ledger, ensuring all customers requirements are met.
- A strong understanding of bio security and hygiene.
- Experience working within Poultry and/or the Game sector.
- Sales experience preferable.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to work within a team.
- Excellent communication with problem solving skills.
- A Full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440