Animal Nutrition- Trainee Opportunity - North Yorkshire - JR050
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find a driven and ambitious individual to work for a global leader in animal nutrition on a 12-month fixed term contract. Working as a formulator, this candidate will have the perfect opportunity to kick start their career within the animal nutrition industry. The right candidate will be provided with training to formulate a range of animal nutrition products using current software and their own technical ability to understand the company's customer needs.
- Formulate a range of monogastric and ruminant nutritional products.
- Maintain and adhere to quality documentation.
- Adapt to any legislative changes to ensure ingredient declarations on labelling and documents is updated in efficiently.
- Manage and maintain the product portfolio.
- A-level or above in an agricultural or science-based qualification.
- Excellent IT Skills, confident with Microsoft Excel.
- A professional approach with a 'can do' attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work well within a small team.
- A full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: An excellent package is available for the right candidate, including life insurance and private health care.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440