Arable Opportunity with Accommodation- Anglia - JR047
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a pro-active individual to become a part of a small team for a diverse farm business. The right candidate will assist in the day to day requirements for the business which will include all aspects of running a successful arable enterprise. In addition to the arable side, this farm runs an established hay business, producing 35,000 small bales per year for the equine market.
- Various Tractor work, to include spraying and hay making.
- Deliveries of hay to equine customers.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Assist in the day to day running of the arable/hay business.
- Sound up to date practical experience of modern arable farming.
- Recent agricultural qualification - HND/Degree in Agriculture or similar is helpful but not essential.
- PA2 and PA6 Spraying certificates are desirable.
- Interest in agronomy, crop protection and combinable crops preferred.
- Full clean driving licence and B+E.
- Capable of maintaining the farm to high standards.
- Well organised and pro-active
- The successful candidate will be reliable, conscientious and self-motivated.
- A competitive package will be offered based upon experience and potential. Accommodation can also be provided.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440