Blends National Operations Manager - UK - JR045
Our client is one of the largest and most respected agricultural animal feed product supply businesses in the UK. They are recruiting for a diverse senior position. As Blends National Operations Manager, the right candidate will have unique skills to be able to balance between Operations, Production and Logistics to lead the commercial operational relationships within our growing nationwide ruminant animal feed business. This senior national position will oversee both the strategic and day to day management of feed blends production at the company's own locations as well as external production facilities. You will also manage the logistics planning team and capital development projects. This role requires a great relationship builder, coordinator and manager. You will be working with multiple teams across the businesses and so great communication needs to be one of your key strengths. This role will require extensive travel across the UK.
- Lead external commercial and operational relationships.
- Support commercial teams to achieve the businesses objectives.
- To improve performance of facilities, fulfilling industry standards and legislation.
- To manage contracts and cost negotiations from suppliers.
- Optimise planning and utilisation of equipment and buildings.
- Ensure appropriate capital investment to support the businesses requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of ruminant feed.
- Production and distribution management experience.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of animal feed legislation.
- A strong relationship builder.
- A customer focus with a 'can do' attitude.
- Happy to with a significant amount of travel.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- An excellent salary and bonus scheme to reflect the seniority of this role plus car and pension is offered.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522, mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440