Farm Business- Assistant Coordinator- Essex - JR043
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to recruit an Assistant Coordinator for an established arable, equine hay and poultry enterprise based in Essex.
This hands-on role requires the right candidate to have a good understanding and appreciation of a diverse farm business with the flexibility to work longer hours during hay making season.
The adaptable candidate will be comfortable with dealing with the processing of equine hay orders, delivering the bales as well as making the bales themselves.
This position is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a growing business whilst enjoying the practical element of farming.
- Assist in the day to day running of the equine hay business.
- Equine hay production and delivery.
- To occasionally assist the poultry manager with the free-range egg business.
- Various tractor work.
- A motivated, can-do attitude.
- A willingness to learn and appreciate all aspects of the business.
- A strong understanding of arable farming.
- PA2 and PA6 certificates are desirable.
- A full UK driving licence.
- B+E Licence
- A competitive salary with accommodation is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440