Crop Trials Manager - South - JR039
De Lacy Executive are looking for a Crop Trials Manager to lead a team and establish and run field trials of various crops. Our client is a well-established, innovative company with a long history of supporting and making a positive difference to the UKs agricultural industry through plant science, trials and research. The right candidate will be confident in all elements of field trials and happy to inspire a team as well as preparing the budget with the regional manager to plan for the year ahead.
- Select suitable sites for growing and recording field trials with a range of arable crops.
- Work with other members of the team to deliver diverse work programmes.
- Liaise with host growers and their staff to ensure that field operations are carried out in a timely manner.
- Personal management and performance reporting.
- Ensure health and safety policies are always adhered to.
- Experience in running field trials.
- A demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- A strong knowledge of arable production systems and experimental procedures.
- PA1 and PA6 spraying certificates.
- Familiarity with ARM and Excel.
- A Full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440