Fertiliser Sales Adviser- West Midlands/Midlands - JR035
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit a Fertiliser Sales Adviser for an independent fertiliser and soil nutrition company based from a flexible location in the West Midlands/Midlands region.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for a territory and will be tasked with developing sales and relationship building with farmer clients. You will be giving up to date agronomic advice and technical support on the fertiliser range as well as other products and services. The company sell a range of top quality fertilisers, primarily for the agricultural sector and with applications across arable cropping, grassland, horticultural crops and the amenity sector.
- Further develop the business.
- Bring on new sales accounts.
- Promote the company's products.
- Support sales direct to farm.
- Ideally, previous fertiliser sales experience. Other agricultural sales background may be considered.
- Agricultural qualification (degree/HND) or strong Agricultural background.
- Sound knowledge of farming and agriculture.
- FACTS qualified.
- Self - starter with lots of drive and determination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Willing to travel extensively around the region as required.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440