Agronomy Sales Team Manager - JR032
Our Client is based in South West England and is a strong and regionally dominant arable services based company. They have an enviable reputation for quality service, technical competence, understanding of the needs of local farming and the provision of quality product. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an Agronomy Team Sales Manager.
The Agronomy Sales Team Manager will oversee a team of 15 agronomists and other sales staff, providing them with technical and commercial support as well as ensuring overall business strategy is delivered. The right person will be prepared to lead from the front, including servicing some of their own farm accounts. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced agronomist to take the next step up the career ladder.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Owner
- Overseeing sales team of 15 agronomists and other sales staff
- Involved in preparing and overseeing annual budgets
- Managing agronomists' development plans (3-5 years)
- Mentoring and coaching agronomists
- Reviewing agronomists sales performance
- Monitoring company sales performance and trends
- Identifying new commercial opportunities for the company
- Involved in developing and delivering company strategy
- Recruiting agronomists/sales team
- Developing commercial platforms for emerging trends and technologies
- The promotion and marketing of trials work
Key Candidate Requirement:
- Experienced and successful in providing agronomy services to farmers
- BASIS and FACTS Qualified
- Technically competent across a large range of crops
- Own ledger would be preferable
- Experience in people management
- Can do and personable attitude who relishes in the success of others
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- A great and competitive package will be available that reflects this important strategic position within this successful company. Salary, bonus, car, pension etc.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440