Farm Secretary - Wiltshire - JR031
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find a Farm Secretary to manage the administration for a busy arable and commercial grain enterprise. Alongside this the farm has several other diversification projects. This role offers flexible hours for the right candidate and the chance to be part of an exciting, successful business.
- Manage and update farm budgets, accounting, recording and monitoring, and other financial aspects of a farm business.
- Detailed record keeping.
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Deal with incoming telephone enquiries and messages.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Confident in book keeping and VAT returns.
- Happy to work extra hours in the busier months of July and August.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440