Kingshay- Services Development Manager - JR030
On behalf of Kingshay, De Lacy Executive are seeking a Services Development Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Dairy Manager costings service to work from their office based in Glastonbury. Kingshay specialise in providing independent advice and technical services to farmers and the wider industry, throughout the UK. Kingshay is part of the VetPartners Group of companies, the UK's largest production animal veterinary group, giving Kingshay access to a wide range of complementary skills and resources.
- To provide customer support and develop further service features and sales.
- Assist with program development, providing feedback & ideas and testing.
- Work closely with the small but high-profile team to generate new business.
- Manage larger client contracts.
- A relevant qualification, preferably to degree level.
- Experience of farming or within a farming related company.
- Experience promoting & selling services to farmers and/or agricultural companies would be an advantage.
- A methodical yet innovative approach and be able to collate, analyse and interrogate data, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, with the ability to quickly develop new skills.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A good team player but with the initiative and drive to work on their own.
- Commitment to improving personal skills and understanding our business.
- A competitive salary is on offer to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440