Animal Feed Marketing Manager- Midlands - JR027
De Lacy Executive has been retained by a market leader in Animal Nutrition to recruit a Marketing Manager with commercial experience and knowledge of the animal feed industry. This varied role would be suitable for someone with the ability to understand technical nutritional information and be able to break it down for end users to understand.
- Develop and implement new product marketing plans.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Develop a strategy and plan to achieve budgets according to current trends and customer needs.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the animal feed industry.
- Outstanding financial acumen.
- A relevant degree.
- A valid UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440