Farm Manager - South East - JR026
De Lacy Executive has been retained by a progressive farming operation to recruit a Farm Manager to manage contract calf rearing and a beef finishing unit. With previous experience of working with cattle, the successful candidate will have excellent attention and have a strong understanding of how technology, nutrition, herd health and the right environment can increase productivity on farm.
- To take charge of the day to day running of the farm.
- The ability to lead and inspire a small team.
- To actively take charge of data recording, interpreting statistics and adjusting to increase productivity.
- To record and follow Animal Health plans according to Veterinary advise.
- A willingness to embrace modern technologies to innovate farming practices.
- Experience in calf rearing and working in the beef or dairy sector.
- Competent in operating farm machinery.
- An understanding of arable would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills and knowledge of on farm finance.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440