Ruminant Nutritionist- North West - JR005
De Lacy Executive has been appointed to find a Ruminant Nutritionist to provide technical support to a sales team covering the UK. Our Client is a large and well-respected business with a long history of success in the agricultural and commodities industry. An understanding of dairy nutrition and the ability to formulate diets is essential to this role. Working from the Head office, the right candidate will be enthusiastic, adaptive and versatile. They must be able to identify trends in customer behaviour and generate sales opportunities.
- Provide technical advice and support for the sales team and customers.
- Formulate diets to maximise productivity for dairy farmers.
- Work closely with other teams such as customer service, production and logistics.
- A strong understanding of dairy nutritionist.
- Formulation experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440