Grow yourself, grow a business and be a key part of a friendly supportive team.
I need an agronomist who loves what they do, indulges their clients with service and knowledge, but is feeling hemmed in by the bureaucracy and restrictions that come with working for one of the large national agronomy businesses.
Working for this well known West Midland regional business, you will have access to all the crop inputs you need at a price that will keep your clients happy. You will have access to all the technical data and agronomy knowledge you and your clients will need. You will have the all the freedom and support you need to grow your agronomy business along with an opportunity to shape and grow the entire crop input business within the company.
You well be well rewarded with salary, bonus and incentive package and personally supported in a friendly and close team business.
Day to day role;
• Support advise and sell to your range of farmer clients as well as developing new clients with the help of other team members
• You will keep up to date with research and development, to ensure comprehensive trial data allows customers to get the best out of product recommendations
• You will advise on a wide range of products, including seed, fertiliser and precision/satellite farming and digital agronomy
• Work with or manage a small team of agronomists within the business's trading area.
• You will be BASIS & FACTS qualified and have a proven track record in agronomy and working with farmer clients
• You will have excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills are essential for this role
• You will have the ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with your team
• A full UK driving licence
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.