Your opportunity to be the driving force behind new innovative and revolutionary water regeneration equipment. You can be the UKs first Technical Sales Specialist in Nanotechnology for water delivery to the pig and poultry sector.
I am looking for a great sales manager who knows the UK pig and poultry sector and its supply chains. Your role will be to drive establishment and sales of this new product and its system to UK farmers and the supply chain.
Working directly with the Head of The Business, you will be well rewarded with an experience-tailored salary, a strong incentive bonus and car/car allowance. You will have the space to be entrepreneurial, feel well supported and be able to shape your career growth. You can be home/hybrid based covering the UK, but will also have the advantage of an office base in the East Midlands too.
Using your knowledge of the inputs and equipment that goes into healthy, productive and profitable pigs and poultry, you will work with producers, setting up trials and demonstrations of this system, follow up on sales, establish distribution networks and support established distributors with technical knowledge backup.
Day to Day Role Activity;
- Seek and target potential users and customers
- Set up and monitor demonstration trials
- Provide talks and presentations to promote and explain the system
- Open new accounts in the monogastric supply chain; from Farmers to Processors
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Coordination of customer activity with sales management
- Goal orientated market observation, development and market investigation
- Prepare and deliver technical support to realise sales strategic goals
- Have the commercial skills to target a market, prove the technology and secure the sale
- Have technical knowledge of the components of monogastric feeding and watering systems
- Sound knowledge of the UK Pig and Poultry supply chain
- Be able to engage with and form lasting relationships from farm to board room
- Relish in self motivated drive, and thrive in collaborative working
- Have proven sales skills in the monogastric supply chain
- Support when you need it, autonomy when you don't
- Good salary and incentive - I'm happy to talk through with committed candidates
- Flexibility for this role to be carried out from the company's head office or alternatively homeworking/hybrid option
- Significant opportunities for progression
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.