Digital Marketing and Communications Performance Manager - SG087
Join the food revolution. The way food is farmed, produced and sold is going though exciting, innovative and challenging change. This is your chance to be part of it. Helping some of the biggest names and brands in UK and Global agriculture shape and deliver their messages and communication channels. Our client is a fresh, bright, and forward thinking communication businesses in the Agriculture sector.
I want to hear from you if you have a technical profile that understands how to run successful campaigns, generate insightful reports and knows the trends, complexity and opportunities of the digital landscape.
These will be the main responsibilities :
- Ownership and accountability for digital marketing strategy, including planning, implementation, management and optimisation for both inbound marketing and paid media
- Design and implementation of testing and optimisation strategies (including A/B testing, landing pages and CTA's)
- Delivers on strategic KPIs by driving online traffic, raise awareness or convert.
- Benchmarks and sets new KPI targets to measure and elevate the performance of your digital marketing campaigns. Ability to audit and monitor competitors performances and listening of brands.
- Understands their customers' digital behaviour, through continual testing and reporting on channel and campaign performance, in order to optimise plans. This will include using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar to spot issues and opportunities. Use recommended campaign analytics dashboards to monitor performance.
- Identifies evolving SEO practices and collaborates with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop new cutting edge digital campaigns.
- Development and implementation of link building strategies, keyword research and content audits for SEO
- Assist with the development of personas, value propositions and messaging for each of the key segments for each product
- Identify UX opportunities to optimise conversion, engagement and lead generation on CMS such Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla. Uses heatmaps, understanding of GTM to track activity on the page.
- Map out CX of users to track behaviour and find ways to align content and campaigns and optimise the budget spend.
- Capacity of create user/content flows using Figma, Sketch, etc. Ability to edit creatives for ads, organic content using Adobe tools.
Good competitive salary, company benefits and the advantages of working for a people focused large and successful business
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.