Crop Protection Technical Manager - Southern England - SG085
Do you now want to change the shape of your arable career? You can do this AND work with one of the Country's best known Agrifood businesses, large enough to be one of the main forces in UK arable, but small enough to have family values and care about you and your career?
You will work closely with the Crop protection manager to provide first class arable technical advice to customers, staff and external suppliers whilst supporting the day to day running of the department as well as the chance to manage your own portfolio of agronomy clients.
What you will be doing;
- Provide Technical support to customers and Agronomists updating the team with technical issues as they occur.
- Maintain contact with suppliers' technical staff exchanging ideas and keeping up to date with current developments.
- Attend, inspect, and evaluate suppliers' technical trials and events and represent the Company when required e.g., at BCPC, AHDB and Croptec events.
- Help to develop the new 'Chemistry Pipeline' and in conjunction with the Crop Protection manager.
- Work closely with Crop Protection Manager when planning technical conferences.
- Develop and calculate trials protocols in conjunction with Crop Protection and Crop Nutrition managers.
- Presentation of technical results to customers and agronomists at technical conferences
- Produce news items and topical material for our website, social media and the R&D section of the website.
Your experience and qualifications;
- Proven experience in the Crop Protection Industry and in the uses and applications of its products
- Technical support in the arable sector
- Strong project management and product launch skills are also essential.
- Analytical and problems solving skills.
- Candidates must hold the BASIS certification and so be able to make agrochemical recommendations to end users where required.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and excellent English language skills are essential.
Salary and package;
Good competitive salary, company benefits and the advantages of working for a people focused large and successful business
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.