A director level role working in the Executive Management team - a chance to get your teeth in to strategy design and delivery for a one of the UKs best regarded multimillion pound agriculture, rural and retail business. You will have full P&L responsibility, maximising sales and margin on over Â£250 million Turnover.
This highly successful business has exceptional brand awareness and is undergoing strategic re alignment , readying itself for the new opportunities and changes in the agricultural landscape in the coming years. This is your chance to be in a driving seat, shaping, driving and delivering results.
A senior high profile role with a salary and package to match. The role will involve time in the West England Head Office, Regional Offices, extensive travel throughout the UK, and can also involve home office working too.
You will be and have;
- Honed your skills and become a skilled and focussed commercial manager
- Be a great manager of people and teams
- A deep knowledge and understanding of Uk farming and agriculture
- Proven experience of P&L management including delivering budget EBITA and sweating of assets
- Proven understanding and profit delivery in retailing
- Proven adeptness at managing change, including the integration of teams and business sectors in to new plans
- Have an ability to focus on fine detail, but at the same time, interoperate and communicate the bigger picture
- Responsibility for all commercial activity
- P&L responsibility - Sales and margin budget (Â£250m t/o)
- Commercial plan and direction
- Integration with Agri Retail teams -
- Integration and development with Vet team
- Key part of Executive management team - Agriculture
- Define, design and deliver the commercial business plan - Agriculture
A senior high profile role with a salary and package to match.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.