Crop Consultant Agronomist. UK - SG072
If you are an agronomist who would like to change from being a product supplier to a service and profit provider, this role is for you.
As a member of this well respected business your focus will be on delivering profit to your farmers not products. In this employee owned business you will share success and profit.
I am looking for agronomists who are technically proficient, who have a passion for growing profitable crops sustainably and who want to make the most of their agronomic ability and not their sales ability. I am looking for agronomists from any part of the UK.
You will be well looked after, well rewarded and enjoy working in a fully supported, innovative, technical and team focussed business.
You will do;
- Provide full range of agronomic advice to clients
- Crop walking and recommendations
- Provide full crop production strategy from cultivation techniques, planting crop management and harvest
- Arable business planning advice
- Work with the company trials and R&D team to guide and disseminate the latest technology
- Build relationships with existing clients and develop business with new clients
You will be;
- BASIS & FACTS qualified agronomist
- Highly technically skilled with an eye and passion for continuous technical improvement
- Self-disciplined and the ability to thrive in a team
- Experienced in either Broadacre, root, veg or fresh produce agronomy
- A great communicator with an ability to develop strong relationships with farmer clients
- Agricultural degree or equivalent
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.