Technical Nutrition & Commercial Manager, UK. Pigs - SG069
You will have the opportunity to make the most of your technical ability in nutrition and passion for the pig sector to stride forward in your career with this new role.
This successful and well respected science focused international business has innovative and effective products in the ruminant sector and is now ready to drive forward with its range of proven products in the UK pig sector using Technical Consultative Business Development.
You will be consulting with nutritionists in feed-mills, pre mixers, feed ingredient distributors across the UK to help them grow their sales using the company's unique and proven feed additives and data collection tools. European travel will also be involved visiting the company HQs and research sites
- Provide technical nutrition support and develop commercial relationships through the range of existing and new feed mill, mill & Mix and pre mix companies in UK
- Represent and promote the technical integrity of the range of Swine nutrition products
- Closely work with the existing swine team in France
- Act as conduit for technical and research information coming from research partners in France
- Ensure the company achieves its commercial goals in UK and Ireland
- Provide and deliver technical presentations to clients and their teams
- Support at a farm level where required by the client
- Help in the development and implementation of products and research
- Reporting to the Managing Director of UK & Ireland
- Be seeking to develop your Technical/ Nutritional ability within a company which will provide extensive training and formulation software
- Have minimum of 2-3 years' experience of monogastric/pig nutrition technical in the GB territory
- Have qualification to degree level in Agriculture or Ag Science related discipline.
- Be competent in understanding nutrition and diet formulations, especially for pigs
- Have a good understanding and/or experience of the benefits and use of nutrition to ameliorate antibiotic use in swine
- Demonstrate good commercial awareness as well as sound technical ability.
- Be a good communicator, confident speaking to a group of
- Nutritionists/ farmers
- Be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the animal feed industry
- Have good communications and interpersonal skills, have passion for Agribusiness and have the motivation to succeed
- Generous salary according to experience
- Car/ Car allowance provided
- 5% Pension after qualifying period
- All equipment required to carry out job
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.