Agronomy Consultant - Flexible location in UK - SG063
De Lacy want to recruit a serviced focussed agronomist. Our client offers Agronomy Consultative Services throughout the UK. Location can be flexible. You will be carrying out full agronomic advice from crop rotation, variety selection, crop inputs recommendations, purchasing support, business strategy planning and crop marketing support.
As an agronomist, this is your chance to be truly independent in your product choices. You will have access to and be supported by the latest arable R&D, including trials. Our client is a well-established and respected UK based business that also operates internationally.
- Provide full range of agronomic advice to clients
- Crop walking and recommendations
- Provide full crop production strategy from cultivation techniques, planting crop management and harvest
- Arable business planning advice
- Work with the company trials and R&D team to guide and disseminate the latest technology
- Build relationships with existing clients and develop business with new clients
- Ideally, BASIS & FACTS qualified agronomist
- Highly technically skilled with an eye and passion for continuous technical improvement
- Self-disciplined and the ability to thrive in a team
- Experience in either Broadacre, root, veg or fresh produce agronomy
- A great communicator with an ability to develop strong relationships with farmer clients
- Agricultural degree or equivalent
A competitive salary, dependent on experience, car and other benefits are available for the right people.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.