FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER - Europe Business Center, Netherlands - SG028
Our client is a Global agricultural animal feed industry leader in the manufacturing, research, and marketing of Performance Minerals.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team in their European Headquarters in Netherlands for the position of Europe Business Enterprise (EBE) Finance and Administration Manager.
This is a new and exciting role and will allow the successful candidate to be at the forefront of helping this dynamic company and team to fully maximize business efficiency in order to ensure the company's continued growth in the animal feed market.
In this role, you will report directly to the EBE Area Manager and be responsible for coordinating a variety of managerial and financial tasks to support the functions and business operations of the EBE headquarters in Netherlands. You will be at the center of and be responsible for financial and administration activities for the Europe Business Enterprise including Europe and South Africa.
- Manage financial and administration office operations and procedures, as well as overall management of office staff
- Co-Ordinate and manage the Continuous Personal Development training link
- Liaison with third party financial vendor management and activities
- Manage accounting processes, in coordination with finance and accounting personnel in USA headquarters
- Monitor responsibility for Europe order processing.
- Coordinate responsibility for customer invoices and rebates, including follow-up of payments, in close cooperation with the company head office in USA
- Monitor responsibility within Europe for logistics, warehousing and inventory control, as well as forwarding purchasing orders to the Head Corporation
- Produce necessary financial reports, including monthly expense reports, monthly cash forecasting, and monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure office, finance and procurement compliance with all company reporting requirements
- Monitor contracts and procurement to ensure compliance with all contractually required financial reporting
- Manage compliance with lÐ¾ÑÐ°l tax and accounting laws
- Ensure office financial obligations are paid in a timely manner
Qualified applicants should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, financial management, business administration or commerce. Master's degree preferred
- At least five years of financial management experience within an international organization at various levels of responsibility
- Extensive experience with financial management software and accounting spreadsheets
- Experience with Microsoft Office, ERP SAP and CRM systems, and third-party accounting application
- Suitable candidates will be:
- Someone who relishes working in an upbeat positive office environment
- A strong team player, enthusiastic in helping other to succeed
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding to colleagues and customer
- A person who regards internal sales teams as customers as well as colleagues
- Open minded and keen to learn
- This role requires regular communication with commercial and sales people, customers, regulatory people, and internal finance and administration teams
- Fluent in Dutch, with excellent speaking and writing skills in English. Working knowledge of German and Spanish valuable. Understanding and speaking of additional European languages a plus
Additional travel requirements:
- Must possess a driving license and be able to commute to the office during the regular 5 days/40-hour work week
- Must be able and willing to participate in EU team meetings (travel and overnight stays, estimated to 3 times per year) and overseas travel to Corporation headquarters (estimated to 1 time per year) in the USA
An excellent salary, and benefits are offered that reflect this key, senior position.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485523, Mobile 07487259401 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.