Sugar Beet Commercial Manager - Cambridgeshire - S238
De Lacy Executive has been retained to by a leading global arable company to recruit a commercial manager to lead the sugar beet division of the business. The successful candidate is expected to pro-actively lead, manage and oversee all aspects of activities for the sugar beet division within the UK including budget and execution of overall strategy. We are looking for a strong leader to materialize the development and subsequent success of this portfolio.
- Full responsibility of the day to day business for Sugar Beet in the UK.
- Manage all aspects of the business relationship with British Sugar including pricing and variety supply.
- Maintain and further develop the existing Sugar Beet team ensuring full product knowledge training.
- Proactively manage the presentation and promotion of Sugar Beet material to stakeholders and beet growers to ensure optimum awareness of material and key agronomic issues.
- Further develop new markets in particular the feed beet and energy beet markets.
- Manage relationships with commercially focussed agronomy companies and farm advisors to ensure their understanding of the Sugar beet variety profiles and strategy.
- Develop an annual plan for field days and demo trials within agreed budget and strategy.
- Responsible for all aspects of variety registration and official documentation, entries into and monitoring of official trials (DUS, VCU and Recommended List) and product development trials with outside agencies.
- Excellent commercial and sales acumen in agribusiness, knowledge and experience in the Sugar Beet value chain is desired.
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus.
- Trustworthy and reliable leader with strong people management skills able to lead a team.
- Have ability to liaise and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and manage budgets for commercial plans and activities.
Competitive salary and rewards package on offer to reflect the responsibility of the role.
If you would like to discuss this interesting opportunity then please contact Sarah Milburn for a confidential discussion on 01885 485 527 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. None of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission. This is not a job description. Please ensure you obtain full information about the job from De Lacy Executive and at interview with the employer. This alert system carries out a broad search for recipients whose details we hold correspond with the requirements of the vacancy. You may, on occasion, receive unsuitable notifications, we apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.