Experienced Field Trials Officer - Yorkshire/East Midlands - RM005
Join the team of a well - established arable trials business, and enjoy a role field based in the beautiful Yorkshire/East Midlands coastal area that can offer a great deal of autonomy and flexibility to the right candidate.
A varied, dynamic role within a business carrying out a wide range of arable/horticultural contract research. You could be working in crop protection, agrochemicals, fungicide and crop variety trials.
The successful candidate will be able to jump straight into the role; finding sites, spraying, assessing, harvesting and reporting trials. The right person will be joining a small and adaptable team with no large corporate infrastructure who truly value each individual staff member, significantly progress your career and provide an exceptional work environment.
- Prior trials experience is essential.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, trustworthy and a flexible approach to working is essential for this role.
- Honesty, hard work and dedication are rewarded. This business do not "micromanage" staff and will provide unparalleled autonomy and flexibility.
- PA certification is essential.
- Full driving license.
- Competent in using data handling software.
- Salary dependent on prior experience.
- Company vehicle, including private mileage.
- Opportunities for flexible working.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.