Dynamics and Strategy Manager- Homebased - LH410
This pivotal senior management role will see the successful person heading up the operations at the East Anglian based branch of this highly successful international business.
Already supplying globally into over 40 countries with offices in all corners of the world, this business can boast an impressive reputation for quality, high yielding seed potatoes. Their craft has been homed over years, utilising research and innovation to breed modern varieties, tailored by climate, production practice and taste to make them desirable globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Planning of all production, processes and distribution of goods.
• Strategic management- ensuring that the right number of contract farms are acquired/ bringing new farms on board.
• Pricing strategy.
• Logistics and order processing- managing sales orders, maintaining records/CRM, liaising with the sales team.
• Compliance- ensuring the site is always compliant with quality standards and any regulations.
• You will be an experienced people manager.
• Experience in either production or trading.
• An understanding of the potato sector.
• Excellent attention to detail, organisation and record keeping.
• Entrepreneurial, commercial mindset.
• Happy to travel both nationally and internationally.
Remuneration will reflect prior experience and incorporate a company vehicle/ car allowance and a bonus scheme.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive Recruitment is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive Recruitment complies with all relevant data protection legislation