Ruminant Nutrition- Area Sales Manager. Cornwall - LH408
I am looking for a commercially astute, ambitious Area Sales Manager with an aptitude for ruminant nutrition on behalf of a market leading nutritional business. Offering a diverse portfolio of feed related products you will be providing your customers a comprehensive, total feed solution including a renowned technical advisory service.
Our client wants all of their team members to be able to represent the business with pride and confidence- knowing you are selling products which are manufactured to the highest quality and based on the latest scientific research and industry developments.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing expert support and advice to your clients.
• Business development, to include prospecting new clients.
• Attending technical training, conferences and other industry events.
• Managing established customer accounts.
You will be:
• Enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated.
• Passionate about the agricultural sector, particularly ruminant.
• Experienced in a field sales role, ideally in ruminant nutrition however if you have sales experience and a good understanding of nutrition I would also like to hear from you.
• A warm, personable character with a knack for building relationships.
• Residing or willing to relocate to Cornwall.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right person and will reflect your previous level of experience.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive Recruitment is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive Recruitment complies with all relevant data protection legislation