Dairy Machinery Technical Specialist- Ireland and NI travel. - LH385
Are you passionate about dairy technology and machinery? Do you have expertise in servicing and maintaining dairy equipment? We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Dairy Machinery Specialist to join our industry shaping machinery business.
Travelling extensively through Ireland and Northern Ireland you will be utilising your practical dairy experience on a daily basis. Perhaps you have worked in or considered a more commercial career and would like to utilise your commercial acumen without direct sales. This is a role for an influencer, you will be someone with a passion for the dairy sector and the ability to train and motivate dealerships to achieve the highest commercial success.
• Equipment training: implementing new product training, sales tools and preparing training materials.
• Technical Support: Provide technical assistance to farmers, dealerships and sales staff.
• Farm Consultation: Advise clients on dairy equipment design, planning, and optimisation.
• Industry Knowledge: Stay updated on the latest dairy technology trends and innovations including attending relevant shows and events.
• Experience: practical dairy background.
• Technical Skills: Familiarity with milking systems, farmware, and related equipment.
• Customer Service: Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
• Passion for Agriculture: A genuine interest in supporting Irish dairy farmers.
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer for the right person.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive Recruitment is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive Recruitment complies with all relevant data protection legislation