Operations Manager-Vegetable Production. Ireland - LH342
This is an instrumental role which will leave the successful person working closely with the Managing director and entirely responsible for managing all aspects of the farm's operations. You will also be fundamental in preparing business development, sustainability, quality and health and safety strategies and ensuring these are adhered to in the business.
You will be someone with hands on experience in a similar level role and an excellent understanding of vegetable production to include potatoes, FACTS and BASIS would be advantageous but are not essential.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Land Management- reviewing annual land requirements, working closely with both the Farm and Salad Manager.
- Sourcing the best land, leading rental negotiations and managing the relationships with landowners.
- Soil development/improvement.
- Agronomy- focusing on improving efficiency and reducing use of inputs such as chemical use.
- Business Strategy Management with the senior management team.
- Innovation strategy.
- Stakeholder management- representing the business at key industry events and liaising with external stakeholders such as government departments.
- Business performance and improvement management.
What is the next step?
To discuss whether this role is a good fit for you or to send in your application please do call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or send an email to email@example.com. Please note, CV's need to be in WORD format rather than a PDF.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.