Are you a practicing Ruminant Vet looking for a career move to the commercial/advisory sector? Northern England - LH282
If you have been thinking about a transition from the busy, long hours associated with large animal practice this exceptional position within a global pharmaceutical business could be for you.
Responsible for providing your veterinary expertise to clients and colleagues for all technical and scientific queries, you will be the first point of call for all products in the range. The lucrative animal pharmaceutical industry is booming in the UK, this is a fantastic time to join an exceptionally well known and successful global business.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Provide technical and scientific advice to customers and sales personnel
- Attend a spectrum of training events
- Develop training programmes
- Train local sales teams across your territory
- Monitor products and deliver effective market support
- Build and maintain strong business relationships through regular visits, events and calls
- Contribute to technical articles
The successful person will have:
- A veterinary degree
- Extensive practical background with ruminant livestock
- Professional experience within a UK livestock or mixed practice
- Working knowledge of the animal pharmaceutical industry
- The ability to influence sector professionals
And in return you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Company vehicle + benefits
- Lucrative discretionary bonus
- The experience and support of a market leading multinational
To apply: please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.