Service Technician - Midlands - LH280
This is an exciting opportunity for a mechanically minded individual with a good understanding of electronics and software, offering a varied role with a great deal of autonomy.
The client is a market leader in their field, providing innovative solutions to farmers. This is your chance to take your passion for farming into a highly technical role, with responsibility for a whole region.
- On farm maintenance and servicing of a range of products, including feeding systems.
- Installation of robots and ensuring customers have a full understanding of operation of equipment.
- Provide ongoing support to customers and make adjustments when required to optimise equipment.
- Provide On-Call support to customers when required.
- Accurate record keeping.
What do I need to be considered?
- Technical education in a relevant field; engineering, electronics etc.
- An understanding and interest of dairy farming.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A flexible approach to working, and an ability to organise own workload efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to build rapport with customer base and liaise effectively with other members of the team.
- A solution-focused attitude.
What will I receive in return?
- Competitive salary.
- Full training will be given on products when joining the team.
- Service vehicle, laptop and telephone.
To apply: please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation