Agricultural Service Administrator- your chance to make an impact- Staffordshire - LH268
We are on the look out for an experienced administrator to join an established, family-owned business based in Staffordshire. Specialising in agricultural servicing you will have a diverse and fast paced role; the right person will need to have an agricultural or machinery workshop understanding.
This business can provide an excellent working environment, this close-knit team are not afraid to muck in and help each other out to ensure a smoothly ran and efficient service to their sales, aftersales, hire and repair clients.
This role will involve:
- Signing off, recording, and sending out invoices.
- Being the face of the service team, a warm and welcoming person who can deal with customer enquiries.
- Using the companies CRM software.
- Diary management, prioritising tasks and workloads.
- Improving and streamlining systems to improve efficiency.
You will be:
- Adaptable, personable, and able to communicate with people of all levels.
- You will be resilient; this role is fast paced and requires someone energetic and enthusiastic.
- You will have exceptional attention to detail.
- Experienced in administration, you will also need either agricultural or machinery understanding.
Salary is dependent on experience, you will be joining a passionate and ambitious team.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed