Dairy Machinery Specialist- Midlands with UK and Ireland travel - LH230
I am looking for someone who has an excellent technical machinery understanding with a love for the dairy industry to join an internationally renowned dairy machinery company.
This role is centred around relationships, you are an integral part of the exemplary service provided by this business therefore you need to have not only a strong technical understanding but be someone who thrives on meeting new people and building relationships. You will be supporting your colleagues across the UK as well as customers, providing technical support and product training.
This business operates a hybrid office system, when you are not otherwise engaged out on farm or other offices you will be based out of their midlands office 3 days per week. Offering the chance to have the autonomy of a homebased role with the benefits of being part of a dynamic and ambitious team.
A week may look like...
- Provide training to Sales Advisors, Customer Care Managers and Service Managers.
- Acts as point of contact for the team for commercial and technical questions about the product range.
- Develops and execute marketing actions within the marketing plan (e.g. advertisements, articles, press releases, national shows, open days, farm visits).
- Provide input for budgets based on market data and analyses.
- Market analyses and local market knowledge.
- Monitors that sales and marketing activities are registered in the CRM system.
A bit about you...
- Proven record of technical ability in engineering and/or mechanics.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in ability to create and deliver product training material.
- Commercial awareness within business environment.
- Working knowledge of agricultural and/or machinery.
- Salary package will be dependent on prior experience.
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation