Are you an experienced Agronomist looking for that next step? West Mids - LH216
I am looking for experienced agronomists to join a family owned, successful business based in the Midlands. This adaptable, people focused business are looking to expand their team with driven and ambitious people looking to develop their careers.
This business work in partnership with one of the largest agronomy companies in the UK, meaning you not only benefit from the ethos of a family owned business but you would also have the support and access to the best products, research and innovation meaning this is a truly unique role.
If you are looking to progress your career, influencing the future growth of your team and the company this could be your next step. For the right person there are team management/head of agronomy opportunities.
Why join a family-owned agronomy company over a larger company- what can they offer me?
- Small, friendly, and close-knit team who will provide you with the support and advice to thrive in the role.
- Real autonomy, with the chance to have a true impact on shaping the business in the future.
- No large corporate infrastructure, a flat and reactive management structure.
- Long standing, renowned and reputable company with excellent job security.
- For the right person, future progression opportunities into a management role.
- Generous remuneration package.
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation