Are you an expert in all things arable, looking to pursue an opportunity in procurement? East Anglia - LH215
With the turbulence in the arable trading market, more than ever knowledge is power. If you like the idea of spending your time providing support and advice direct to the farmer from the comfort of a picturesque rural office this could be the role for you.
Our client is a renowned and established agricultural business based in East Anglia, you will be joining a passionate and dynamic team driving the future of the business forwards.
These are the main responsibilities:
- Providing fertiliser support and advice to farmers.
- Developing new product areas.
- Monitoring market trends, identifying key business opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers, ensuring purchasing requirements are met.
- Team management.
What do I need?
- A strong arable background, particularly in fertiliser.
- CIPS qualification or the desire to obtain one.
- FACTS would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Excellent business development skills.
- Someone who thrives off building relationships and business.
Package: Competitive salary, profit share scheme and extensive benefits.
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation