Machinery Sales Support - Homebased UK and Ireland - LC201
Having been successful in sales and overseeing portfolios for a number of years you will be an influential person within this business. You will be working with an industry giant to support their sales team across various locations in a competitive sector by monitoring your market and sales as well as training staff. You will help the team reach their sales objectives and continue their success.
- Provide sales mentoring and commercial training both internally and externally.
- Training and coaching Sales Advisers and managers.
- Supporting and motivating the commercial activities of distributors.
- Ensure the New Products are introduced effectively.
- Responsible for the preparation and adjustment of training materials.
- Developing and executing marketing actions within the marketing place.
- Providing input for budgets based on market data and analyses.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years' experience in sales and a proven track record.
- Working knowledge of agricultural nutrition.
- Market awareness.
- Experience of business development.
- Experience of dairy robotics.
Whats on offer?
Our client offers a competitive package based on the experience of the successful candidate.
If you are committed, dedicated and keen to progress within an industry leading team, apply below:
please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation