UK and Ireland Machinery Product Specialist - Home Based - LC200
Having great relationship building skills and a keen commercial mindset are a must for this role! You will be supporting this world class client by training and developing their customer facing teams, ensuring that any technical questions are answered and providing great product knowledge of these essential products.
This is a great position for those who work in dairy and livestock machinery who have the technical edge, being home based you will be expected to travel where required to support your colleagues and distributors.
A sample of your day to day:
- Provide training to Sales Advisors, Customer Care Managers and Service Managers.
- Acts as point of contact for the team for commercial and technical questions about the product range.
- Develops and execute marketing actions within the marketing plan (e.g. advertisements, articles, press releases, national shows, open days, farm visits).
- Provide input for budgets based on market data and analyses.
- Market analyses and local market knowledge.
- Monitors that sales and marketing activities are registered in the CRM system.
What you'll have:
- Proven record of technical ability in engineering and/or mechanics.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in ability to create and deliver product training material.
- Commercial awareness within business environment.
- Working knowledge of agricultural and/or machinery.
- Market Awareness
In return my client can offer a competitive salary.
If you are committed, dedicated and keen to progress within an industry leading team, apply below:
please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation